Chemistry is a mysterious beast. I super hate the fact that the one person I have the most chemistry with and the most amazing sex with, just isn’t “The Guy”. Having the perfect chemistry with someone isn’t something you can fake or force trust me I have tried. I am now aware that the way works is that you can’t have it all. You know that perfect list that you make with the perfect guy. Sorry to tell you honey, but he just isn’t out there. Instead you should just have a list of absolutes. Things you absolutely cannot stand and will not stand for.
My List Of Absolutes
- I refuse to be disrespected.
- I refuse to be treated like my thoughts or decisions don’t matter.
- I refuse to be with someone who doesn’t make me laugh
- I refuse to be with someone who thinks Sci-Fi is dumb. ( I just Can’t. this should be number one)
- I refuse to be with someone whom I don’t have chemistry with.
Will I find this Unicorn of a man. Nope I don’t think so, but lets see how my search goes. I feel like I have aged twice as fast going through these relationships and learning what I do and don`t want.
Once again I feel like giving up and maybe chilling out for the summer.
Golden Rule: Don`t compromise on your chemistry.
Rules for Guys: Try not to do anything on my absolutes list.