Hi Ladies! These top 5 date ideas are literally just the top 5 dates that I have been on. Needless to say, this is prompted by a recent awesome date lol. So last night, tongue-ring took me to an impromptu hockey game. My first hockey game ever. Can I just say…. Its freaking cool. If you get a chance to go, please do. Even if you are not into Hockey, its just such a fun environment. Also if you have gone millions of times before and think that I am super late then…well…whatever to you too lol.
How goes it with tongue-ring you ask? Well it’s going good. According to him we aren’t a couple yet so I have to just simmer down. Still haven’t experienced the full extent of the tongue ring yet, which means I’m being a very good girl. I’ll let you know if anything crazy happens.
So lets get to the dates shall we? I have been really into lists lately, right?
- Drive In Movie Theater – OMG this was the funnest date ever. You are stuck in a car with a guy that you like while watching 2 kick ass movies. I highly recommend this date. Lots of talking, laughing and making out takes place.
- Hockey Game – Yaaaaas Queens, It was fun as hell. I wish I could have drank more but I had work the next day. It actually almost makes me wanna pay attention to sports.
- Casino Date – This was a super fun date because I don’t gamble ever and so it was just fun to let him teach me the ropes. Also they pump extra oxygen in there so you feel super alive, even if you are losing all your money.
- Snowfall Bar Date – So this one was only fun because all we did was drink. Then it snowed and it was beautiful outside. He then took me home to meet his dogs. This was “dumped me two days before Christmas” dude. Not the nicest guy to me, but really special first date.
- Mexican Restaurant – Have I ever mentioned how much I love food? Especially good Mexican food. I had only one date with this guy and wasn’t really feeling him. This date was awesome though because of the food. We literally only had nachos and sangria… but DANG was it good. If we had gotten enchiladas I probably would have married this guy. He missed out on not wanting to order more stuff lol.
I know these ideas aren’t ideal but if you have a chance to do any of them, please do!
I’m also heading to VEEEGGGAAASSS this weekend! I am so excited!!! Its going to be lit and who knows what stories I will come home with. Stay Tuned!
Golden Rule: Cherish all your dates, even when the guys turn out to be sucky. When you meet the right guy, you’ll know all the fun places to go.
Tips for Guys: Take your girl on fun dates, maybe places she hasn’t been before. She will definitely dig you a little more.